- How does it work?
- How can I rent a Citysup?
- It is possible to rent a Citysup in two different ways. It can be done via the website www.citysup.com, or it can be rented directly from the rental location. We strongly advise booking a sup via our website, so that you are guaranteed of a sup waiting for you.
- What does it cost to rent a sup?
- At Citysup we use the following prices:
3 hours: € 30
1 day: € 45
3 days: € 100
1 week: € 150
For rental periods lasting longer than a week, you can contact our customer service.
- How big and heavy is the sup?
- The inflatable sup is very easy to take with you. It is packed into a handy bag with shoulder straps. The bag is 90 x 40 cm and the weight is 11 kg.
An inflated sup is approximately 3.50 meters long and 85 cm wide. The sup has a handle, to ensure that it is easy to carry.
- Do I have to pay a security deposit for the rental of the sup?
- At Citysup you do not pay a security deposit, to keep renting as simple as possible. When picking up the sup you give permission for a single collection in case of late returns, damage or theft.
- Which legitimation is required to be able to rent a sup?
- To be able to rent a sup, you need to hand over a valid passport or ID-card. A copy of you legitimation is insufficiënt. Without legitimation we cannot lend you the sup.
- Can I take valuables with me during supping?
- The bag of the sup can easily be used to keep your valuables and clothes in on the go. Roll up the bag a couple of times and close it with the snap closure. You can put the bag under the straps on the sup.
- Can I take the sup with me on holiday?
- Of course you are allowed to take a rented sup with you to your holiday address. It is also handy to rent a Citysup from a location near your holiday address. This will save you luggage.
If you would like to rent a sup for a periode longer than a week, contact us via our customer service.
- Can a sup be returned to a different location than where it was rented?
- No, unfortunately this is not possible. All of our sups have a unique time registration that is connected to the rent location. This means your sup must be returned to the same location from where it was rented.
- How am I insured when I rent a sup?
- The renter is responsible for damage to the rented materials and materials / damage of third-party’s. However, a personal liability insurance compensates third-party damages.
- Am I insured against theft of the sup?
- The sup is not insured against theft. When theft, loss or damage occurs, the renter is held responsible for all damage and the resulting costs. Do not leave the sup unattended.
- What should I do when damage occurs to the sup?
- When damage is found before you start supping, this should be reported to the rental location or to our customerservice via telephone +31 (0) 487 57 30 90.
When damage to the sup occurs during supping, this should be reported immediately to the rental location or via telephone +31 (0) 487 57 30 90.